Saturday 31 May 2014

Alhamdulillah

UI I'M COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG :'D

I can say nothing but Alhamdulillah... This is just for you, mom and dad. I hope you both are happy with the result :') All my struggles was worth it! Its like an emotional rollercoaster, all extremes and no balance. But there's so much to be thankful for. Now, i'm a part of Public Administration - FISIP Universitas Indonesia. So happy!!! Thank Allah :') Altough its not Faculty of Law but this may be the best way to catch my bright future. Dear Allah, if today I lose my hope, please remind me that your plans are better than any of my dreams. Aaamiiin. 

Akhirnya ini jadi kenyataan hahaha



(...and thankyou buat Annaz dan Mbak Refi, entah knp kata-kata kalian selalu terpatri dan bs membangkitkan semangatku:') Makasih ya Naz dan Mbak!!!)



Salam ceria! :D
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment