Tuesday 2 July 2013

What an idiot

Honestly, i can't vouch for what would happen then. Something luminous or even ominous? After all i was just the teensciest scared. For my own skin? Yea maybe HAHAHA absolutely no, it might be the one but i mean another that makes me scared the most are aboutttttt.......... my choice. So how about giving me a break? Just this once. Whats that.. its too late? You signed a contract? Gee. Thats nice. *clap my hands* Oh sure, i know how it is. You want to laugh? Because i do talking to my self? Or maybe shed few tears? AHAHAHAHA admit it, i'm crazy -_- But when it comes to having real symphathy for a terrified soul like me. Forget it, right? You and me. You're all the same. Spoiled, every last one of you. Lying there with your feet up, yelling for someone to bring you more cookies. I'm sorry, i didnt mean that. This whole writting business is making me crazy. Lets be honest! I'm stalling. In a word: procrastinating, putting off, postponing. I'M DRAGGIIIINNNGGGGGGGG MMMMYYYY FEETTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!! Stop it nad. You're right. Its only going to make my job harder in the end -_- Better to jump back in. Never mind how cold the water is or how deep. Or how many thing whatever. The only way i'm just gonna.. Wait! I need a second to settle my mind, two seconds. Three. There, i'm standing on the edge, ipad in hand, ready to take the plunge. And, HERE I............



Die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment